Ways to Maximize your Membership in the
Vero Beach Christian Business Association
- Join us for our monthly luncheons (traditionally the 4th Thursday of the month):
- Network with other Christian businesspeople and learn about topics of interest to you, your business and your faith. Stand and share your 30-second “elevator speech” about your business with the group during our networking luncheons!
- Bring your business cards or brochures to the networking luncheons to place on the tables.
- Share your special announcements (including special offers, sales, events, etc.) during our “community bulletin board” time.
- Have your business recognized and thanked during the luncheon when you bring a door prize to be given away.
- Have your photo taken and possibly see yourself and business promoted online and in local publications as a member of the Christian business community.
- Send us your logo and/or your photo for inclusion in your website listing (www.vbcba.org).
- Share your news in the VBCBA MEMBER UPDATES email that is sent out to over 300 people. Email 50 words or less to firstname.lastname@example.org with your special offer, announcement, etc, to be included.
- Make our printed membership directory available at your place of business for your customers to take with them.
- Check out your listing on www.vbcba.org and be sure it's accurate! It can be updated any time during the year!
- Share a prayer need you may have through the “prayer requests” button on our website. We have individuals who will pray for your needs.
- Give a testimonial about VBCBA for the website and possible publication (email the board at email@example.com).
- “Like” us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/vbcba) and be part of our social media world!
- Tell someone else about VBCBA. The more members we have, the more we can make an impact on our community for God's Kingdom.
Remember: as with most things in life, what you get out of something is directly correlated to what you put into it! Get the most out of your VBCBA membership!